GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ECONOMEDIA WEBSITES USAGE
- General provisions
- Basic terms
Please, read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the sites of Economedia Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Economedia" only). These Terms and Conditions constitute a CONTRACT between You and Economedia, which entitles you to use the services of the Websites for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to the conditions below. These Terms and Conditions have binding effect only in the relationship between you as a User of the Site Services and Economedia. By accessing (uploading) the websites, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and you are committed to complying with them. If you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions below, please do not use the Economedia sites.
Users are entitled to use the services of websites referred to herein as "Website" only for personal / non-commercial purposes. When adding an opinion / comment in the forums, users agree to abide by Terms of Usage of Economedia forums. Economedia is not responsible for the opinions expressed by consumers.
For the purposes of these General Terms, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
- "USER" is any person who uses any of the services of any of the sites of Economedia.
- "SERVICE (s)" on the site include:
- access to the website's information resources / data provided via the web browser;
- participating in forums on the site by commenting, evaluating and reporting to moderator posts already posted;
- creation and customization of user accounts through registration, which allows access to the information resources of the archive of the site as well as participation in the network users of the websites of Economedia id.capital.bg;
- receiving email newsletters from those who have registered for the Site Users service.
- All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights in the information resources and materials posted on the site are subject to protection under the current Copyright and Related Rights Act, and their unauthorized use constitutes an offense and results in civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
- Creative commons. Part of the materials on the website may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons license. These materials are specially marked with a sign.
- Use RSS feeds. RSS feeds are referred to as XML files used to automatically aggregate content from other sites whose address is specified in the meta information on each page of Economedia. They contain a title, author, photo, and the first 500 (five hundred) characters of the article. They may be republished or aggregated on other websites without explicit permission. Any publication in a format other than a website (such as a public display) requires a written permission from Economedia. If other websites use the image attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
Economedia can provide the collected statistical information on site visits to advertisers / advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks and more. User actions on their advertising banners and links, to produce internal statistics. Data for statistical purposes are provided anonymously.
Your data is used for Direct Marketing purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent to this on your registration or by changing the settings in your account.
Economedia makes every effort to maintain true, accurate and up-to-date information on your site, without excluding the possibility of objectionable objectionable inaccuracies or omissions. Economedia is not responsible for the consequences, incl. any damage caused by or in any way connected with the access, use or inability to use this site. All information on the website is provided in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation. Economedia makes reasonable efforts to protect its integrity and security from malicious third party attacks.
Economedia is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources of this site.
Economedia is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and credibility) contained on sites to which this site contains references.
Economedia is entitled to compensation for any damages, costs and claims of third parties that result from violation of these terms and conditions and / or unauthorized use of the services on the site.
Economedia reserves the right to grant access to certain services against obligatory registration. The services are:
- Access to articles in the archives of Capital.bg and Dnevnik.bg, which are older than 2 months from the date of their publication in the respective online edition;
- Sign up for newsletters of Economedia
- Recommend article
- Vote for poll
- Evaluate / report a comment
- Vote for debate (on Dnevnik.bg, capital.bg)
- Suggestion of a topic / cause / debate / poll
- Suggestion of a job ad (karieri.bg)
- Posting a job ad (karieri.bg)
- Submit news / gallery for posting
- Send a cartoon for posting (dnevnik.bg)
- Recommend a comic book (dnevnik.bg)
- Restaurant recommendation (bacchus.bg)
- Sending a private message (id.capital.bg)
- Follow / Avoid Another User (id.capital.bg)
- Participation in prize games
Beyond that cases, the products and the services for which payment is required, users have the opportunity to receive free and full access to the sections of the website requiring registration after they create their own individual account.
In the account settings, users are obliged to provide real, true and accurate information, complying with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Usage of Economedia forums.
Economedia reserves the right to determine whether to provide an account / profile to the user, to remove or limit accounts that are considered inappropriate at Economedia discretion and to have reasonable doubts about breach of these Terms and Conditions or of Terms of Usage of Economedia forums.
Every 18 months from the date of registration of the user, Economedia will remind the user to update the information in their account.
Economedia reserves the right to suspend the provision of the aforementioned free services by posting a message on the website.
Economedia provides access to parts of or whole products and services against payment. These are:
- Reading more than 10 articles for 30 calendar days on Capital.bg
- The mobile device application Capital PRO
- The mobile device application Capital
- Using the financial information tool for companies KAPI on the Capital.bg website
- Reviewing the editions of the Library.bg section of the Capital.bg website, which are not marked as free access
- Unlimited access to the KReader tool on Capital.bg
Economedia reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions as well as of the Terms of Usage of Economedia forums at any time, by publishing these changes on the Website in a timely manner, together with a notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
For all issues not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the applicable Bulgarian legislation applies.
These General Terms and Conditions have been adopted by a decision of the Board of Directors of Economedia and become effective as of 15.09.2008, as amended as of 28.01.2010, amended as of 16.03.2011, as amended as of 20.07.2011. , as amended and effective after 23.05.2018.